Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Ponderable: A Question

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'd just kidnap all of the Love Mode characters . . . except for Arashi. I'm not too fond of him. But all the others . . . *wibbles* . . . And just for only one day . . ? ;_;

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehee....this is a fun question. ***bad bad images run through my mind***

    yah my first thought was ludwig. he's blond, tall, cool. i would definetly like to see if its true about his face not being the only beautiful thing...hehe [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    however...i'd be too afraid he would want to kill me and hang me up or something. sooooo, based on that my second choice isss...Tsuzuki.
    he just seems like he would have a lot more fun and wouldnt try to kill me or poison me. plus he aint half bad to look at either ^_^

    oh oh...one more. sort of an s-c.net ex-character. setsuna. i love setsuna....he's just too cool. and i actually like him with dark hair....strange i know but...i like his black hair it made him look devilish.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by yue:
    I actualy had picture Cain as a rock-fan.. put him in a bit more leather and give him a mic, I'm sure he'd kill us all of nosebleeds. (and Riff as a guitarman XD
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Riff would be more of a synth/moog/electric organ type, if you ask me...^^

    Hmm. Been thinking more...

    I'd like to take Merryweather clothes shopping. Wherever she gets her dresses from. -my fashion role model.

    And I'd like to spend a day at Krankenhaus. With (I forget the guys name, but) the Rociel look-alike (predicatable, moi?). I reckon I could waste a LOT of money on him. I could perve on him all night and :the following takes place in a private room: and he wouldnt be able to slap a restraining order on me or anything! Buahahahar!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    xxx rated is ok? Woo Hoo!

    ok I'd like to spend the day trying to tame Muraki... Of course - it won't work and instead he will do with me as he wants and make me call him sensei.... and .... ummm... stuff....>_<

    *runs*

    failing that I would probably just try and sneak into hell and steal all of MadHatter Belial clothes.... maybe I will do this with Muraki... yeah - that would be quite a funky way to pass the day ^_^

  5. #15
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [failing that I would probably just try and sneak into hell and steal all of MadHatter Belial clothes.... maybe I will do this with Muraki... yeah - that would be quite a funky way to pass the day ^_^]

    I read a strange combinaison of words and so thought you'd like to steal both MadHatter's and Muraki's cloths at the same time... making me having a wild quick fantasy over Muraki with blood-red hair instead of white (or maybe with white stripes in it) but usual style (bangs and straight), with the -short- shorts of MadHatter, the net-half-thigh-tight-slutty-socks, hight laced leather heals that stops a bit under the knee, net transparent shirt, all of the above in leathery black and indecently tight, with his saintly white doctor coat on....

    Nedless to say my inner self is still slowly recovering of the goodness/delicious wrongness of that image.

    *still drooling*

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! What a fun question!

    First I'd like to spend the day with Katou from ex-scanlation Angel Sanctuary. XD We'd have a blast being all bad ass. First we'd go raid some stores, play some pranks using Katou's awesome face morphing techinques XD, start a fight in a club, and then hang out and chill in some dark alleyway. ~.^ And damn, you know bionic men are sexy.

    The next day I'd grab Riff, take him around Hong Kong and give him a culture shock. Then go clubbing and force him to dance. XD

    Theeeennn I'd have a dinner date with Takamiya, slip some potion in his drink, turn him straight, and make him mah man. XD (Sorry Izumi, I love you to bits, but Takamiya should be MINE ^^)

    Heck, might as well hire Riff to be my butler while I'm at it. ^__^ And tell my new best friend, Katou, the good news. Wheee

  7. #17
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i would pick hisoka, then make him read my mind while i'm thinking some xxx (almost masoquist) stuff about him and me and scare him to death (well almost to death, he's already dead ^^)and then he will try to scape so i'll tie him up and then...well, you can imagine the rest.~.^

  8. #18
    Inactive Member goddessneptune's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Without a doubt Tsuzuki. OMG I love him so much [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] To start off with I'd take him to Tim Horton's (coffee shop) in the morning and we'd have coffee and doughnuts. I'd go window shopping with him and we'd walk around town (of course going out to restaurants for each meal with dessert). Then I'd kiss him cause he's my adorable Tsuzuki but tell him that Tatsumi loves him and to get the ball rolling on that relationship. Lol...I'm such a Tatsumi x Tsuzuki fan. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member aridice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow... such a good question for me to ponder on while procrastinating for my lab report...
    let's see... I'd definitely have to get Kira from AS, make him teach me how to use that cool Japanese sword, and then go out for coffee afterwards. I would also get Riff go for a long walk in the late afternoon sun, then go for a boatride on the seine or something after sunset. Hmm... for some reason i feel that he'd be thinking about cain the whole time though.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Leviyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I choose Lucifer and the Mad Hatter from Angel Sanctuary. I'd like to go shopping with the Mad Hatter (he has to tell me where he gets his clothes from) and after this, I spend some hours with Lucifer alone. Oh, and in the evening I invite Rociel, Dr. Jezebel, Dr. Muraki, Tsuzuki, Cain, Ludwig, Astaroth, Asmodeus, Katou, the Mad Hatter and Gollum (yeah, I know, he is no scanlation character of S-c.net, but the poor creature needs some people around to talk) to talk through the whole night (the topics would be interesting, perhaps something like "I love eyes" or something like that). Lucifer is then, naturally, still with me. He massages me while I participate in the conversation.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 29, 2003 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Leviyah ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •